To register for a course, please use the Electronic Registration Form.
- Students must pre-register with the Division for all courses.
- Deadline for registration is three weeks prior to the first day of the scheduled course.
- Courses fill quickly and early registration is advised.
- If the minimum course size of 12 students has not been reached by the registration deadline, the course may be canceled.
- Division courses are NOT available to the general public.
All student registrations and fees for the USPAP courses must be received by the Division thirty (30) calendar days prior to the first day of class to meet ordering and shipping deadlines.
A fee of $10.00 per day is required for each student scheduled to attend a course or workshop. All fees should be paid prior to attendance. If a student cannot attend a course or workshop for which fees have been paid, the fee will be credited to the county of registration only if the Division receives notice of withdrawal at least two business days prior to the start of the class. The exceptions are the National USPAP courses.
Because we purchase the National USPAP Course material from the Appraisal Foundation, the fees cannot be refunded. We will instead send you the course material. Course material from one class cannot be substituted for another class.
The penalty is $25 or the cost of the class, whichever is more. To avoid this penalty, notice of withdrawal from a class must be received by the Division at least two business days prior to the start of the class.